(No reviews yet) Write a Review


Suggested Retail $29.99.   Ages 1 - 99. 11 blocks with invisible magnets. 5 unique shapes. Endless possibilities.

Social impact through jobs and responsible sourcing. Origin: Designed in the USA, purposefully made in Honduras.

Materials: Eco-friendly, sustainably-sourced hardwoods. Safe, non-toxic, water-based lacquers (for colors and clear coats). As a vertically-integrated company, we intimately know our supply chain and suppliers. Learn more at

Magnets are securely embedded inside the blocks, allowing children's creations to hold together until they take them apart. Build towers, castles, houses, airplanes, cars, and anything you can imagine!

Tegu toys are built to foster playful experimentation and the joy of discovery.

Magical forces attract and repel for unexpected stacking play. Stack pieces on their posts or flip them over to watch them defy gravity with the power of magnets! Or take it all apart for construction play — the possibilities are endless with your imagination.

Includes 11 Pieces.

Fully compatible with ALL other Tegu Magnetic Wooden Blocks.

Brilliantly simple and premium heirloom-quality toy that will last for generations.

Curiously attractive and perfect for those seeking toys supporting open-ended and unscripted play.

Naturally safe: no lead, no plastic, non-toxic, water-based lacquer finish, no small parts.

Suitable for children ages 12+ months.

Compatible with all sets of Tegu blocks, to allow young builders to grow their collection.

PACKAGING : Comes packaged in a beautifully designed sturdy storage box.

MATERIALS : Sustainably-harvested FSC-certified Honduran hardwood, non-toxic water-based lacquer

ORIGIN : Made in Honduras

Safety: This product conforms to most international safety requirements for toys, including regulations in the USA (CPSIA), Europe (EN71) and Canada (Health Canada, excluding Quebec). Note: Contains magnets which are securely contained inside blocks. Warning: Swallowed magnets can cause complications leading to serious infections and death. Seek immediate medical attention if magnets are swallowed or inhaled.