- Biotin is a water-soluble vitamin necessary for normal growth and body function.*
- Biotin functions as a key regulatory element in gluconeogenesis, fatty acid synthesis, and in the metabolism of some amino acids.*
- Alongside its role in energy production, biotin enhances the synthesis of certain proteins.*
- In addition, biotin promotes healthy immune system function and plays a critical role in skin health.*
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Veg Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount of Biotin per Serving: 5 mg (5,000 mcg)
% Daily Value: 16,667%
Other Ingredients: Rice Flour, Hypromellose (cellulose capsule), Stearic Acid (vegetable source) and Silicon Dioxide.
Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish, tree nut or sesame ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Caution: For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
This product contains Biotin which may interfere with some blood test results.
Natural color variation may occur in this product. Made and quality tested in the USA with globally sourced ingredients. Store in a cool, dry place after opening. Family owned since 1968.