- Use Calendula at the First Sign of Skin Irritations!
- Minor Burns
- Chapped Skin
- Homeopathic Medicine
- Soothes, Protects & Heals
- Works Naturally with Your Body
- Natural Active Ingredient
- World Leader in Homeopathic Medicines
Calendula officinalis (Garden marigold) has been used topically for generations to naturally heal skin irritations. Calendula Ointment is ideal for protecting and moisturizing the wound. Use it on chapped skin, blisters or diaper rash.
The Boiron Promise
At Boiron, we believe there's a better way to feel good. A better way that works naturally with your body. Since 1932, the Boiron family has been committed to providing safe, natural medicines. As world leader in homeopathic medicines, our passion is your total health. Our promise is your total satisfaction.
- Helps promote healing of cuts, scrapes and minor burns
- Heals chapped hands and lips and nasal irritation from colds
- For minor burns, immediately run cool water on the burn for several minutes and dry. For cuts, scrapes and chapped skin, first cleanse the area with mild soap, rinse and dry.
- Then apply a thin layer of Calendula Ointment to affected area 3 times a day or as needed.