ALSO HAVE BABY PENGUIN. SAMPLE ONE OF A KIND.
Handmade felt components are created and assembled by skilled artisans working in a fair trade production center in Kathmandu, Nepal. The center produces sustainably. For example, excess water is drained into a neighboring garden for growing food.
Traditionally hand-felted with 100% natural woolen fibers. Made with renewable and recyclable material. Environmentally friendly, non-toxic, azo-free dyes. Wool scraps are recycled into new products.
Approximate measurements: 12 inches tall x 6 inches diameter.
In accordance with the FTF’s 9 Fair Trade Principles, dZi Handmade is committed to:
• Creating opportunities for economically and socially marginalized producers
• Developing transparent and accountable relationships
• Building capacity
• Promoting fair trade
• Paying promptly and fairly
• Supporting safe and empowering working conditions
• Ensuring the rights of children
• Cultivating environmental stewardship
• Respecting cultural identity
To read more about dZi Handmade's History and Fair Trade Commitment, click here.